The reasons behind this are simple. Think of this as a community that allows you to get to know a character or pairing that you don't normally write, that interests you but you haven't fully explored the nuances of yet. Get out of your comfort zone! You may end up finding out that you have a secret passion for Roy/Gracia, or Martel's psyche is a deliciously twisted place. And if you don't like it, well, you only have to write seven fics.
|; quick links|
|Directory7/Join || Prompts/Table || Rules/FAQ || Complete Sets|
|; sign up|
|1. Choose a character, group of characters, pairing, threesome, etc. |
2. To sign up, post a comment in this post with the character(s) you'd like, your LJ username, and, if you'd like a place where we can keep track of your progress like a prompt table.
3. Create seven fanfics centered around the character(s) you've chosen, using the prompts listed here.
- you may not use an old fic, you have to write something new
- your fics may be anything from a 100 word drabble to an epic novel-length work
- you may post your fics all at once, one at a time, in chunks, however you want.
|; post fic|
| If you are posting directly to this community, please include your character(s) and title in somewhere in the subject line (e.g. FIC: The Moon's Gentle Whisper (Maria Ross)). |
Please use this format for the body of your post:
Word Count: (can be approximate)
Author's Notes: (please include any warnings)
LJ-cut or link the fic. If there is no fic, your post will be deleted.
|; rules and questions|
| Detailed rule information can be found here. This is also the post to comment on if you have any unanswered questions. |
However, as a quick overview: This community is for Fullmetal Alchemist-centric fanfiction only. There is no limit to how many people can claim a character or pairing at a time. You cannot use old fics that you have already written. Themes can be mixed and matched and don't have to be done in any particular order.
| This community was created and is maintained by 7stagesmod. You can contact us through the e-mail or through a comment on the Questions/Rules post. |